Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Snag It

Do you ever have something come along that at first you are like, "this is ridiculous, I will never use this!" and then a month later you cannot imagine your life without it?  That is Snagit for me.  I use Snagit in everything! I use it when I am giving instructions, in student assignments, in emails to parents, and emails to staff members. It allows people to see what I want them to see and the steps to get to that picture.  For visual learners and ESOL students, this is an amazing tool! Snagit Editor also allows you take pictures of anything on your screen and edit it.

Here is an example of where I took a picture and edited it by adding an arrow and text to explain the picture.  From there, I was able to create an entire pdf file of pictures.
  This is an example of using Snagit to add pictures to a student assignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment